Recording the Future is an exciting new collaboration between Making the Future and Reimagine, Remake, Replay that will allow participants to have their voices included in a major new exhibition at the Ulster Museum.
Collecting the Past, Making the Future is a new exhibition that explores the impact and legacy of the last 100 years in Ireland.
This programme is an opportunity for participants aged 16-25 to have a say about some of the key objects and collections that have defined our past and present while looking to the future.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAMME WORK?
– Get a behind the scenes look at the major new exhibition from Curator Niamh Baker and hear about the design process
– You will receive your own microphone recording kit in the post and take part in audio recording training
– Take part in a podcast masterclass
– Be inspired by the collections and record your thoughts for inclusion in the new exhibition
– Programme will take place online through Zoom and Slack. We will arrange an opportunity for participants to visit the exhibition, dependent on Covid restrictions.
The programme will take place on: Saturday 6th, 13th and 20th March from 11am – 1.30pm each day.
For more information or to discuss accessibility requirements, contact Danielle Carragher: email@example.com