Join Making The Future & Annan's Arch for 2 free fun-filled days of arts activities for 8-12 year olds.
Let your imagination and creativity run free for 2 days of painting, sculpture, drama and games in the beautiful natural surroundings of The Playtrail in Derry~Londonderry.
Open to young people aged 8-12, join our trained artist facilitators for a fun, interactive and supportive experience!
How will the programme work:
- Stendhal Festival favourites Annan's Arch will lead fun workshops in painting, sculpture, drama, creative play, mindfulness and well-being.
- Participants will be safely supported to explore and use the woods and eco-trails of The Playtrail throughout the two days of workshops.
- This programme is FREE and open to young people aged 8-12.
- The summer camp takes place 17th & 18th August from 11am to 3pm each day.
- Places are very limited due to Covid 19 restrictions. Please book early and only if you can guarantee commitment to attend.
NB for parents/guardians:
These workshops will take place in person at The Playtrail, 15 Racecourse Rd, Derry~Londonderry, BT48 7RE. You must be able to drop participants to the assigned drop off point at 11am and pick them up again at 3pm sharp.
Participants must bring and wear a face covering for any indoor activities and social distancing must be complied with at all times.
Participants should bring a packed lunch.
All other workshop materials will be provided.
By signing your child up to this course you are providing consent for them to take part.
COVID GUIDELINES: This programme will follow all guidelines in relation to Covid-19, including social distancing and mask wearing where applicable. By signing up for this programme you understand and accept the guidelines that will be in place and that exposure to Covid-19 exists in public spaces and that the project will not be held responsible.
For further details or to discuss any disability access requirements contact Paula Larkin: email@example.com