Are you aged 13-16 and interested in filmmaking?
Get hands-on with the latest filmmaking technologies during this FREE week-long programme at the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI).
Using archive collections about women from the Linen Hall Library and PRONI, you will use the power of film to bring the story of remarkable women to life for the 21st century.
Working in a team you will:
• Get exclusive access to collections in PRONI and the Linen Hall Library
• Select a story, develop a script and plan a film shoot
• Learn how to use green screen technology
• Shoot, edit and premiere your film
• Gain an OCN qualification
No previous experience is required. Spaces are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information contact Laura Aguiar: Laura.Aguiar@communities-ni.gov.uk or tel: 028 9053 4829.
Register for free here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/easter-filmmaking-at-proni-tickets-58571099736
-- -- --
DATES: 15-19 April
TIME: 10am - 3.30pm each day (lunch provided)
VENUE: PRONI, 2 Titanic Boulevard, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9HQ